Purchase plan and other searches
We publish our purchase plan twice a year, in May and in November. Throughout the year we also publish additions to the purchase plan and searches for seasonal products as separate documents.
Most of the products we seek are included in the purchase plan.
Our latest purchase plans are:
- Purchase Plan 1 2017
- Purchase Plan 2 2016
- Amendments to Purchase Plan 2/2016, searches RW160409 and S160103
- Amendments to Purchase Plan 2/2016, searches B160101, PW160103
- Amendment to Purchase Plan 2/2016 PW160602
- Purchase plan 1 2016
- Purchase plan 2 2015
- Purchase plan 1 2015
- Purchase plan 2/2014
- Purchase plan 1/2014
- Purchase plan 2/2013
Additions to purchase plan
If the need for a product is so urgent that it is not possible wait until the next purchase plan, we publish an additional search as a separate document. Links to the latest additions to the purchase plan are below. Older additions are available in our file for searches.
- Black IPA and beer search additions to purchase plan, published 21 September 2016
- Non-alcoholic white wine, published 18 August 2016
- Non-alcoholic beer, published 8 June 2016
- Christmas and winter beers, published 9 May 2016
- Finnish micro brewery beers, published 5 April 2016
- Tokaji, published on 1 April 2016
- Gin and whiskies, published on 31 March 2016
- Brazilian beer, published on 10 March 2016
- Mixers and Gins, published on 29 February 2016
- Imperial stout, published on 19.2.2016
- Brazilian beer, published on 8.2.2016
- Double IPA and long drink from Finland, published 12.11.2015
- Single Malt Whisky, published on 19 November 2015
- Stout & Porter, published on 11 September 2015
- German Sparkling Wine, published on 4 August 2015
By seasonal products we mean products that will be acquired for a limited sales season. Seasonal products will usually be processed with a tighter schedule than normal. When we list a seasonal product, we also agree with the seller on the time of its delisting and related measures after the season or event.
Links to the latest searches for seasonal products are below. Older searches are available in our file for searches.
- Addition to the summer sparkling 2017 product search KW161001 from Chile, published 30 September 2016
- Sparkling wines and aromatized wines for summer 2017, published 29 September 2016
- Summer beers 2017, published 21 September 2016
- Amendment to the schedule for delivering the samples of the search KB160801, published 15 September 2016
- Beaujolais Nouveau and Beaujolais Nouveau Villages 2016, published 18 August 2016
- Crafted Beer, published 27 June 2016
- Amendment to the sample deadline of the searches for the centenary of Finland's independence, published 13 June 2016
- Amendment to seasonal product search for the centenary of Finland's independence, published 3 June 2016
- Seasonal product for the centenary of Finland's independence, published 27 May 2016
- Easter beers 2017, published 13 April 2016
- Seasonal gift boxes for the Christmas season, published 4 April 2016
- Champagnes for the Christmas season, published on 1 April 2016
- Amendment to the timetable of Christmas wines 2016, published on 7 March 2016
- Christmas wines 2016, published 29 February 2016
- Amendment to the search KF160205, published 19 February 2016
- Mulled wines (gloegg) for the Christmas season 2016, published 17 February 2016
- Amendment to the seasonal product search KB150907, published on 17 February 2016
- Game wines and beer 2016, published on 8.2.2016
- Christmas and Winter Beer and Cider for 2016, published on 30 December 2015.
- Summer wines 2016 and non-alcoholic summer beer, published 19 November 2015, information added to the summer wines 2016 document 25 November 2015
- Summer liquers 2016, published 12 November 2015
- Summer cider and summer long drink, published 12 November 2015
- Oktoberfest beers 2016, published on 25 September 2015
You can follow our searches also by using the RSS-feed.