22.1.2016 Request for Proposal Regarding Alcohol to be Used in Burning Tests
We ask you to send an offer with definition that you can find below.
The purchase amount: 1344 bottles
- Alcohol content: ca. 40 vol. % (+/- 1 vol. %)
- Package: 0.5-liter PET bottle
- Quality defect products are accepted
- Products can vary from one to another, content of transportation package can differ inside the package
- Transport packages include cardboard tray (ca. 12 - 24 bottles per tray), there can also be 2 sales unit per tray.
The offer must be filled with information of product batch quality/qualities, package size and type, price per bottle excluding tax and overall price delivered to the Alko's central warehouse (delivery terms TOP Alko's central warehouse, Finnterms 2001). The delivery as duty-free to the duty-free warehouse.
Estimate shipping to the Alko's central warehouse at the beginning of March 2016 (week 9-10). More specific delivery date will be agreed separately.
Offers by e-mail to Kilpailutukset@alko.fi at 8th February 2016 (4:00 o'clock p.m.) at the latest. Alko will select the supplier 17th February 2016 at the latest.
Please send further questions regarding the RFP by email to Sourcing Manager Hanna Kangasaho (Kilpailutukset@alko.fi) 2nd February (3:00 o'clock p.m.) at the latest.