When returning a product, remember the following:
- The product must be in its original packaging.
- A fair amount of the product must remain in order to confirm the fault. A cork or an empty bottle is not enough to prove a fault.
- If packaging is faulty, take all parts of packaging with you.
- Be prepared to prove that the product was bought from Alko.
- Be prepared to prove that the product has been properly stored.
- If a faulty product causes damage, provide a written account of what happened. For more information on compensation, contact Alko's Customer Service on +358 (0)20 711 711 (Mon–Fri 9–16).
Where necessary, Alko's quality control experts assist salespersons in confirming a fault.