Such products are often sold in small quantities, which is why Alko may not receive enough to meet demand.
However, we offer all of our customers an equal opportunity to reserve these products.
The reservation period is 1st – 15th day of each month and the collection period is the 1st – 15th day of the following month.
Reservable products are presented here on alko.fi and in the Uutuudet brochure.
Make a reservation
- by completing the reservation form here on alko.fi
- with a reservation form obtainable from our shops.
- A reservation is binding. For unclaimed products, we will charge the costs arising from delivery.
- If there are more reservations than wine bottles available, we will distribute the bottles to those who made a reservation by drawing lots.
- All those who made a reservation will be notified of the result of the distribution.
Further information is available from shop personnel or from Customer Service, tel. 020 711 711 (Mon-Fri 9–16).
Make a suggestion
You can also make suggestions for reservable products to Customer Service, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to make a reservation
Click the appropriate product image below and the product page will open.
Reserve the product by clicking the 'Make a reservation' button on the right-hand side of the page. The product is added to the 'My products' list shown at the top of the page.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 as many times as necessary. The browser will remember the reserved products until you submit the reservation.
When you have finished adding products to the 'My products' list, open the list by clicking the 'My products' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
When the 'My products' list is open, go to the 'Reservable products' tab, where you can change the order quantity if you wish to.
Finally, click the 'Reserve products' button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.
When you have submitted the reservation, you will receive a confirmation by email.