The fees of plastic bottles are decreasing by 20 %. Recycling fees for cans and glass bottles do not change. Palpa’s price list 1 September 2019 is available on Palpa’s webpages.
The new recycling fees will be used in the product’s pricing as follows:
- For new products from 1 September 2019. The offeror may change the purchase price given in the offer by the total of the changed factors at maximum.
- For products in the selection from the price list period of October. Please use the new price calculator when calculating prices (change need to be notified by 1 August 2019).
Price calculator 2019_V2 is available on Alko’s For suppliers webpages.
There will be two different price calculators (Price calculator 2019_V1 and Price calculator 2019_V2) in the Partner Network from Monday 1 July 2019. The right price calculator is chosen as follows depending on the tender or the date of submitted offer.
Price calculator 2019_V1 is used for:
- Tenders in Purchase plan 1/2020 that have a deadline for sending offers on 30 June 2019
- Sale-to-order selection’s products that are wished to be listed in July or August 2019 (Please notice: The products have to be offered by 12 August 2019. The offer needs to be filled in correctly and product’s registration to Palpa recycling system must be in Palpa’s update run on 15 August 2019, so that the product can be listed in normal two weeks process time.)
Price calculator 2019_V2 is used for:
- Tenders in Purchase plan 1/2020
- Tenders in the Purchase plan for larger specialties from January to April 2020
- Additional tender requests to the Purchase Plan and seasonal product tenders that are published after 1 July 2019
- Sale-to-order selection’s products that will be listed after 1 September 2019 (the offer is submitted after 13 August 2019 or the offer is not filled correctly) and for those sale-to-order products, which registration to Palpa recycling system is not ready in the Palpa’s update run on 15 August 2019