The price calculator 2020_V1 includes following changes:
- The new taxes for non-alcoholic and soft drink beverages and also for the lowest alcoholic beverages that presumably will take place on 1 January 2020 (Government proposal 27/2019 in Finnish)
- New price list of Palpa recycling fees valid on 1 January 2020 (www.palpa.fi)
- Alko’s Alko’s central warehouse and shop delivery costs
- Alko’s import service’s freight charges
There will be two different price calculators (Price calculator 2019_V2 and Price calculator 2020_V1) in the Partner Network from Monday 18 November 2019. The right price calculator is chosen as follows depending on the tender or the date of submitted offer.
Price calculator 2019_V2 is used for:
- Tenders in Purchase Plan 1/2020 (the deadlines for offers are 15 November, 30 November, 15 December and 31 December 2019)
- Additional tender requests for brewery products and spirits (the deadline for offers is 29 November 2019)
- Seasonal product tenders for Summer wines 2020 (the deadline for offers is 14 November and 13 December 2019)
- Sale-to-order selection’s products that are wished to be listed in the end of year 2019 (Please notice: The products have to be offered by 5 December 2019)
Price calculator 2020_V1 is used for:
- Changed purchase prices for the price list period of February 2020 (change to be notified by 1 Dec 2019)
- Tenders in Purchase plan June-July/2020
- Tenders in the Purchase plan for larger specialties from May to July 2020
- Additional tender requests to the Purchase plan and seasonal product requests for tenders that are published after 18 November 2019
- Sale-to-order selection’s products that will be listed in year 2020 (the offer is submitted after 6 December 2019)
Price lists of Palpa recycling fees are changing on 1 January 2020.
The new recycling fees will be used in the product’s pricing as follows:
- For new products from 1 January 2020. The offeror may change the purchase price given in the offer by the total of the changed factors at maximum.
- For products in the selection from the price list period of February 2020. Please notice that the general selection’s products are priced once they have been in the selection for two price list periods.
The Government proposal includes also a suggestion for tax reliefs in the tax on retail container by increasing the limit for small producer’s production volume during a calendar year from 50.000 litres to 70.000 litres.
When the tax for non-alcoholic and soft drinks is increasing Alko will make a unilateral technical change to direct distributors’ purchase prices (which include taxes) for only those products that are affected by the changed law. These purchase prices will become effective on 1 January 2020.