In addition to topical items, in the workshops we will discuss for example Alko online shop. Below you may find more information.
Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Runeberginkatu 2, 00100 Helsinki
Time: Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 9:00–12:30
9:00–9:30 Morning coffee
9:30–11:00 Alko in the new decade
- Towards the new decade – Leena Laitinen, President & CEO
- Outlook for the stores and Online shop – Kari Pennanen, EVP, Stores, Online and Customer Experience
- Development of supply chain and systems – Anton Westermarck, EVP, Finance
- Alko as a well working delivery channel for suppliers – Mika Kauppinen, EVP, Assortment and Procurement, acting
- Topical items
Workshop 1: Improvement of price change process
- How can the process of price changes be improved, and the work of changing prices made easier for suppliers?
Workshop 2: Alko as a delivery channel
- Suppliers’ wishes how to develop Alko as a delivery channel.
Workshop 3: Alko Online shop
- Development of Alko Online shop’s functionality and business: feedback and wishes from suppliers.
You are welcome to attend; however, please note that the event will be held in Finnish.
Please RSVP by Friday, 7 February, 2020 at the latest.Sign up for the event
Executive Vice President, Assortment and Procurement, acting