The price provided by the calculator is an estimate. Alko calculates the final retail price when the product is listed.
The retail prices of listed products are reviewed three times a year, according to the timetable for changes in prices and delivery terms. The timetable is included in the listing instructions.
How to use the calculator
- Select the delivery method.
- Enter the data that influences the price.
- You will see an estimate of the retail price and a list of the values used in the calculation. You can save and print the calculation in PDF format.
Price calculator 2021_V2 is used for:
- For products whit a listing date on year 2021
- Sale-to-order selection’s products offered by 19 November 2021. These products are aimed to be listed during 2021, but if the offer process is severely congested, this schedule can’t be guaranteed. (The offer needs to be filled in correctly and product’s registration to Palpa recycling system must be in Palpa’s update run on 15 November 2021, for the product to have the possibility to be listed in normal two weeks process time.)
|PRICE CALCULATOR 2021_V2 >|
Price calculator 2022_V1 is used for:
- For products whit a listing date on year 2022
- Sale-to-order selection’s products that will be listed in year 2022 (the offer is submitted after 20 November 2021) and for those sale-to-order products which registration to Palpa recycling system is not ready in the Palpa’s update run on 15 November 2021.
|PRICE CALCULATOR 2022_V1 >|