Instructions for creating links from supplier’s webpage to Alko Online Shop:
A link (URL) may be created from supplier’s webpage:
- to the front page of Alko Online Shop
- or to the product page of Alko Online Shop
The icon “siirry tästä verkkokauppaan” (to Alko Online Shop) is used for linking. The icon has to be used only as such and any own added illustrations, text or other elements are not allowed. This ensures that the customer understands that the products are purchased in Alko Online Shop. With unified and consistent customer communication and customer experience.
- Please find the ‘siirry tästä verkkokauppaan’ icon attached as with a white and black layout.
- The icons in English and Swedish are published on News and information pages on November 28th 2016.
- The icons have been updated on April 4th 2017.
The actions for creating links from suppliers’ webpages to Alko Online Shop were discussed and planned in the supplier event of April 14th 2016 together with the suppliers.
N.B The Alcohol Act prohibits advertising, indirect advertising and other sales promotion of strong alcoholic beverages exceeding 22% alcohol by volume. Should Alko learn that the law is not being followed, Alko informs the supplier of the offenses. If illegal links are created, Alko may remove the product from Alko Online Shop.
Mika Kauppinen, Senior Category Manager, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Paula Kujansivu, Director of Business Operations, (email@example.com)