Take your time browsing
Our selection of over 10,000 products is available on alko.fi and mobile app. You can browse and compare products and make purchases at a time of your choosing. To place an order you need Finnish personal identification number and bank credentials.
Searching for products is easy, and you can filter and sort search results with a variety of criteria, such as price, country or recommended food pairings.
Get started with using the online shop:
- Sign up as a customer with your name and email address. To register, you also need Finnish personal identification number and bank credentials.
- Browse our products and select what you want or download our free mobile app. In alko.fi you can also chat with our customer service for assistance, or contact us by other means. After you are finished adding products to your cart, proceed to checkout. If you are a first-time buyer, you will be asked to authenticate with your online bank credentials before proceeding to checkout. After this, you can make purchases by logging in with your email address and the password you have selected.
- Select the store or pick-up point where you want your order delivered.
- You can pay by card, mobile payment or online bank transfer.
- You will be notified by text message and email after the products are ready for pick-up from your selected store or pick-up point. When collecting your order, bring along both the order ID and proof of identity.
Product delivery times and fees
We deliver products in stock in our online shop free of charge to an Alko store within 4-5 working days. For a small fee (€9), you can order the products to be delivered by express delivery in 1-3 working days. Orders are delivered to stores and pick-up points in Finland.
If a product is out of stock, the delivery time may be slightly longer as we will need to place an order with our supplier. Read more about delivery times.
Write down your taste experiences
After signing up and logging into alko.fi or our mobile app, you have the opportunity to create your personal lists. You can add drinks to lists, rate them and write notes.
Create a list of Christmas drinks or your favourite red wines, for example, or write down a list of products you plan to or would like to try at some point.