Compared to the general selection, there are some differences in the offering procedure:You can make the offer at any time and there are no searches.
- There are no tender requests for sale-to-order selection products but the suppliers can offer these products without limits
- A product that has been rejected from the general selection can be offered to the sale-to-order selection earliest after 3 months from the rejection decision.
- The sale-to-order selection products will be offered either to category T1 or to categoryT3
- normal sale-to-order selection products (T1)
- locally available sale-to-order selection products (T3) (microbreweries and other small producers)
- The product can be offered using the self-service listing or Alko's Listing service
- Sale-to-order selection’s listing date is on every Thursday.