- The product must be in its original packaging.
- A fair amount of the product must remain in order to confirm the fault. A cork or an empty bottle is not enough to prove a fault.
- If the packaging is faulty, bring along all parts of the packaging.
- You must be able to reliably prove that the product was bought from Alko, such as with a receipt.
- You must be able to prove that the product has been properly stored.
- If a faulty product causes damage, provide a written account of what happened. For more information on compensation, contact Alko customer service at +358 20 692 771 (Mon–Fri 9–21, Sat 9–18) (lnr/mnr).
- Faulty products purchased from Alko Online shop can also be returned to a store.
If needed, Alko’s quality control experts will assist salespersons in confirming the fault. If you have any other questions or comments about the quality of our products, don’t hesitate to give feedback.